Tara Ann Photography

Tara Ann Photography

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Marshall and Danielle | Married | South Lake Tahoe

I was so ecstatic when my friend Marshall asked me to be the photographer for his special day. I had never shot a Wedding in Tahoe, nor have I ever shot a wedding in the snow. Being that I am a beginner, I jump on any opportunity especially one as great as this! It was such a great day and what an amazing backdrop South Lake is. Plus, I am pretty sure Marshall and Danielle belong in Vogue Magazine or something. Could they both be any hotter!? I mean, seriously. Here are just a few photos from the day.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Congratulations Marshall and Danielle!

No comments:

Post a Comment